Misson and values
Created in January 2011, SANTE EN ENTREPRISE (SEE) is a nonprofit, voluntary organization based in Paris and hosted by Lafarge. SEE intervenes in France, the Caribbean, and Africa, taking and encouraging preventative health actions towards collaborators, their families, and local communities. The resources that support this association come from tax deductible donations as well as service compensation.
SEE commits to :
- Encourage the co-production and pooling of resources to use towards high impact projects, that will directly affect the population of interest ;
- Make our list of partners and financing sources publics ;
- Put a minimum of 80% of finances towards operations and field projects ;
- Publish an annual report of activities and summary of fund usage for its members ;
- Capitalize projects and share the result with a local populations