SEE calls to corporations in France and around the world to spread diabetes awareness as well as nutritional balance information.
« The Diabetes Information Bus » (France)
In honor of International Diabetes Day (November 14th), the diabetes information bus travels to meet business employees and the grand public.
- For one day, the bus parks on site, outside a corporation or a public space
- At each site, participants are engaged in small-group awareness discussion where informational literature is distributed
- Individual advice and quick testing is offered
- On sites where parking is unavailable, the project takes place under tents or in designated office spaces.
- Follow the project on our Facebook page: “Travailler ensemble avec les maladies chroniques” (Working together with chronic illnesses)
Diabetes in the world
Click on the map to access International Diabetes Federation data .