SEE mobilizes companies in France and around the world to fight against HIV in the workplace and its surrounding communities.
“Sailing to block the road to HIV” (Antilles)
In anticipation of World AIDS Day (December 1st), a sailboat boasting SEE’s colors (and those of its participating businesses!) will make the journey from Guadeloupe to Martinique.
- At each designated stop, awareness will be spread; lively presentations take place towards varied audiences, including employees, educational establishments, and locals
- Distribution of prevention kits (including male and female condoms) and fast HIV screening is offered
- Following of operation through various media outlets (press, radio, and TV)
The mobile HIV council and testing- Benin and Togo
Initiated with the support of BioMérieux, this regional project aims to strengthen the involvement of companies in the prevention and care of HIV-infected persons.
- Educating businesses and neighboring communities
- Offering advice and free HIV testing using Rapid Tests (results in 20 minutes)
- Support people tested positive to a comprehensive care (medical and psychosocial)